Trade traffic with me using 2leep.com system

Mozquitoo: Looking For A High Position At Work?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Looking For A High Position At Work?

Have you ever wondered how it would look like if you had high position at your work? Well, I am not sure if you were thinking of something like this, but here are the photos of some people who are working at some really high places. When I say high I am not joking, this are the heights which most of you have ever been, or at least not this way.
For these man there is no fear, or at least they are not showing it. I don’t know what the wage is, but one thing I know no money would take me there. See for yourself what am I talking about. Enjoy the view these guys are having every day!


Source: http://www.stellasmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory